Accredited by the Association for Coaching, the Coaching and Mentoring Partnership’s (TCMP) Diploma in Executive and Leadership Coaching is an intensive one year programme designed to give participants the skills and ability to deliver exceptional results for their coaching clients. This programme is a 14 day programme and next module commences September 2022.
Who is this programme for?
The programme is typically aimed at the following:
- Line managers who want to be able to coach more effectively as part of their leadership role
racticing business consultants who are coaching as part of their consultancy practice and now want to formalise and develop their coaching capability
- Internal HR Directors or OD Consultants/Senior Business Partners who want to expand their knowledge and skills
- Mentors or those changing careers who would like to add executive coaching to their range of consultancy services
- Aspiring coaches from related professional backgrounds including psychotherapy, social work, education, psychology and health care
What will I get from attending this programme?
- Develop a firm understanding of the theory and practice of coaching
- Understand the relevant coaching models and frameworks
- Have built competency in applying a range of coaching skills
- Have a developed a comprehensive databank of techniques and tools to support you in your coaching practice
- Have increased confidence in your coaching ability
- Continue your own personal journey of development and growth
- Develop relationships with a diverse group of like minded individuals who are interested in the discipline of Coaching and its application to a variety of settings
Programme Dates and Venues
September 2022 Day Time Programme:
The venue for the September 2022 day programme is the Royal Marine Hotel Dun Laoghaire. The 14 day programme runs over an 8 month period commencing September 2022.
Download September 2022 Programme
The Coaching and Mentoring Partnership
Maryville, Ardbrugh Road, Dalkey