Finding and retaining key talent is an increasingly critical issue for companies who need to achieve and maintain competitive advantage. TCMP works with organisations to help them develop and implement talent management strategies that support a coaching culture and develop performance enhancement practices that are motivational and based on principles of ongoing feedback, dialogue, accountability, positive challenge and action learning.
We help organisations to:
- Build a talent management strategy
- Design and implement performance management systems
- Develop their succession planning processes and practices
Sample Projects include
- The design and implementation of performance management systems for a number of Dublin hospitals
- The design of a Performance Enhancement System for a major sports organisation
- The introduction of a succession management systems for a numbers of major Irish companies
- The design and delivery of career development programmes and workshops for private and public sector clients to assist them in managing their own careers.
- The design of employee engagement frameworks and employee development workshops for a number of organisations